Precautions for use:
1. Keep stirring while adding the thickener until a clear and homogeneous solution is obtained.
2. Quickly sift the thickener into the solution, do not pour it in pieces or all at once.
3. The nature of water will affect the dissolution time. Keep in mind that as the pH and temperature increase, the hydration time will be shortened accordingly.
4. Before the thickener particles are completely wetted, do not add ingredients that will cause the pH of the water to rise. Usually only need to stir for two to three minutes to completely wet the thickener, and then increase the PH value will significantly accelerate the rate of dissolution.
5. Effective anti-mold agent should be added as early as possible in the preparation process.
6. Store the hydroxyethyl cellulose in a tightly closed container to avoid moisture absorption.
HEC is a non-ionic water-soluble colloid. Because it has the properties of thickening, suspending, bonding, emulsifying, stabilizing film formation, dispersing, retaining water and providing protective colloids, it can be used as a surfactant and colloidal protection. Agents, dispersants, dispersion stabilizers, etc., are widely used in coatings, fibers, dyeing, papermaking, cosmetics, medicine, pesticides, etc. In addition, it can also be used in the petroleum industry and mineral processing.