Polycarboxylic Acid Superplasticizer is an admixture, added to concrete and cement, not only can maintain the workability of concrete, but also can reduce the amount of cement while maintaining the strength. Polycarboxylic Acid Superplasticizer is one of the more efficient water reducers, and it is also a relatively advanced water reducer that is widely used in the society.
1. Even in the case of high slump, the concrete prepared with polycarboxylic acid superplasticizer will not have obvious segregation and bleeding, and the appearance and color of the concrete will be consistent. When used in the preparation of high-grade concrete, the concrete has good workability, good cohesion, and the concrete is easy to mix.
2. The concrete using Polycarboxylic Acid Superplasticizer has good durability. Moreover, compared with ordinary water reducing agents, it has advantages in filling, stability, pumpability, strength and compactness, and sulfate corrosion resistance.
3. Polycarboxylic acid water reducing agent is a kind of green environmental protection product. It has very low alkali content, chloride ion content, sodium sulfate content, and formaldehyde content, and does not cause pollution to the natural environment during the production process, which is beneficial to sustainability develop.
4. The amount of polycarboxylic acid water reducing agent is small, but the water reducing rate is high, only 1.0% is needed, and the water reducing rate can exceed 35%.
5. It is suitable for high-volume fly ash concrete. In the range of low dosage of this kind of water reducing agent, the growth of strength increases with the dosage, but the strength will not further increase with the dosage after exceeding the dosage.