1. Polyvinyl Alcohol
has good mechanical properties, high strength, high modulus and low elongation.
2. Strong acid and alkali resistance and chemical resistance.
3. Light resistance: under long-term sunlight, the loss rate of fiber strength is low.
4. Corrosion resistance: The fiber will not be moldy, rot, or moth-eaten when buried in the ground for a long time.
5. The fiber has good dispersibility: the fiber does not stick, and the water dispersibility is good.
6. Polyvinyl Alcohol
has good affinity with cement, plastics, etc., and has high bonding strength.
7. Non-toxic and harmless to human body and environment.