1. Polymerization of vinyl chloride and vinylidene: As a suspension stabilizer and dispersant during polymerization, it can be used together with vinyl alcohol (PVA) hydroxypropyl cellulose (HPC) to control particle shape and particle distribution.
2. Adhesive: As the adhesive of wallpaper, it can usually be used together with vinyl acetate latex paint instead of starch.
3. Pesticides: when added to pesticides and herbicides, it can improve the adhesion effect during spraying.
4. Latex: improve the emulsion stabilizer of asphalt latex, and the thickener of styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR) latex.
5. Binder: used as a molding adhesive for pencils and crayons.